In light of rising case numbers and our first indoor league since March 2020, we are requiring all players, coaches, referees and spectators to wear a mask covering face and nose while indoors at our Futsal facililties until further notice. We will reassess our masking policy as the season progresses.
IF YOU TEST POSITIVE within 48 hours of a game or practice, please notify us immediately at HSCIntramural@HaverfordSoccer.org so that we can take appropriate measures.
CDC quarantine guidelines are as follows:
o If you test positive, you should isolate for 5 days. If after 5 days, you have no symptoms, you can return to play while masking
o If you are not fully vaccinated (2 weeks past 2nd shot) and determined to be a close contact, you should isolate for 5 days and can return to play after a negative test on day 5 while masking
IF YOU ARE QUARANTING FROM SCHOOL YOU SHOULD ALSO BE QUARANITINING FROM SPORTS!
Our further club recommendations are listed here:
At the forefront of our thoughts is the safety of all individuals participating (players, coaches, and officials) as well as the enthusiastic spectators that support our HSC teams.
Anyone feeling unwell or exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms should not attend and stay home. Think safety first!
Our HSC Guidelines:
• Players, Coaches and game officials during the game are required to wear masks.
• Players should not share water bottles. Also, we recommend no carpooling to avoid close extended contact.
• Only 2 coaches are permitted on the touchline per team.
• Teams will be on one side of the court, and spectators should be on the opposite side of the court in the same half as their team’s coaches.
• Post-game there are no handshakes, and each team can clap / applaud or cheer for the other team from their half of the field.
• Players’ bags and equipment are not to be piled into one small area (social distancing courtesy) but should be distributed at least 3 feet away from each other.
Anyone feeling unwell or exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms should not attend and stay home. Please keep spectators to a minimum in consideration of our indoor space limitations.
Think safety first!
• Spectators are required to stay on the opposite side of the court to players - across from their team’s coaches
If you have questions about the ever-evolving safety precautions that we are mandating, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your continued support to all of our players, coaches and HSC families by keeping safety a priority.