Phase II- GREEN
Thank you to our families that have participated in our past weeks’ social distanced practices. Our county is in the Green phase and as the weeks move on, we follow the stages of EPSYA as a guide for our club, teams and coaches to follow. Click here for updated EPSYA information
We understand many are unsure if its safe to play. Listed below are the precautions we are doing as a club. If your family decides you do not want to participate in our practices or programs, that is understandable, please let your coach know.
Governor Wolf recently published a list of states where people need to self-quarantine for 14 days if you have been in one of those states in the last week. Please have your child NOT attend training. Please CLICK HERE for more information on these travel restrictions.
HSC ADDITIONAL SAFETY RULES:
· Players are not to share water bottles
· Carpooling should be avoided
· Bring your own soccer ball
· Players’ gear bags are not to be piled into one small area (social distancing courtesy).
· Parents are to remain AWAY from the field. Please wear a mask if you are at the field. We cannot force you to wear a mask even though our Governor has required it, but it is a courtesy to everyone.
· Coaches will be wearing masks during practice and no more than 25 players on a field at a time (including coaches)
Starting today, we have entered Green Phase 2, as of July 13.
What that means in addition to last week’s Green Phase 1 Guidelines.
· Small __ sided scrimmages will be permitted
· Body contact is allowed in training
· No goal keeping will be practiced
· Acclimate players to build up towards competitive play. Train appropriately to reduce the risk of injury.
· No competitions, i.e. league play or tournaments
· No goal celebrations involving physical contact with others
· No pregame/post game line-ups handshakes or fist bumps
· Spectators allowed at the fields and must comply with social distancing to each other. Same applies to the sideline- maintain six foot distance
If you have questions about the ever-evolving safety precautions that we are mandating, please feel free to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We are following, to the best of our abilities, the directions of Governor Wolf, Montgomery County and EPYSA.