Player’s Code of Conduct
1) I hereby pledge to provide a positive attitude and be responsible for my participation in youth soccer by following the HSC Player’s Code of Conduct:
2) I will attend every practice and game that it is reasonably possible for me to attend and will notify my coach if I cannot attend.
3) As a recreational player, I will expect to receive a fair and equal amount of playing time.
4) As a travel player, I realize that I may not receive an equal amount of playing time and pledge not to complain to my coach about this.
5) I will do my best to listen and learn from my coaches.
6) I will treat my coaches, fellow soccer players, fans and officials with respect, good manners and common decency.
7) I deserve to have fun during my soccer experience and will let my parents/guardians and coaches know if it stops being fun.
8) I will accept seriously the responsibility and privilege of representing our community and the club.
9) I will encourage my parents/guardians to be involved with my team and the Club in some capacity because it is important to me and to the Club.
10) I will do my very best in school.
11) I will remember that youth soccer is an opportunity to learn and have fun.
12) I will strive to treat others as I wish to be treated by others.
13) I will obey the rules of the sport of soccer.